Show All Results
Field Application Scientist, ekko(tm) Platform f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting to the Head of Field Applications, you will focus on expanding the implementation of acoustic cell processing at cell and gene therapy customer sites across Europe. You support ekko™ system placements by ensuring customer satisfaction through technical discussions, performing successful demonstrations, executing training and will be responsible for the initial frontline support of the company’s products in the field and building client relationships.
You become an expert in acoustic technologies (acoustic wave separation, cell retention, acoustic affinity cell selection, etc.) from training provided to propose total solutions and conduct demonstrations for customer needs.
You perform demonstrations and training activities at cell and gene therapy customer sites and collaborate with the Sales and Field Service Teams to coordinate system installation, calibration, and service for new customers and subsequent system placements.
You support and drive interactions with customer’s scientific & technical teams to better understand customer’s processes, project goals, and applications.
You will assist in technical conversion activities with the Cell Therapy Processing Commercial and Business Development team during pre- and post- sales activities.
Candidate to be based in Europe, near an International airport hub
Who you are:
- M.S. degree in Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, or related discipline or Bachelors + three years of experience minimum with customer-facing, Applications Support for capital equipment in the Cell and Gene Therapy industry
- Knowledge of Cell and Gene Therapy workflows or liquid handling applications for bioprocessing
- Ability to analyze interactions between equipment/process/product and provide system level solutions where possible
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation experience to a technical and scientific audience
- Familiarity with EMA Regulations for Advanced Therapy Medicinal Prodcuts (ATMPs), and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines is desirable
- The expectation is that the candidate would spend >50% of their time at client sites
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com