Show All Results
Senior Validation Engineer
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Senior Validation Engineer provides successful completion of validation activities with minimal oversight for laboratory equipment and controlled temperature units meeting regulatory/company requirements per the prioritized timeline.
- Responsible for the successful execution of qualification activities of equipment to include controlled temperature chambers and analytical systems
- Scope of work to include a range of small individual projects of low complexity to large complex projects with numerous validation deliverables
- Presents results to program team (multi-disciplinary/cross-departmental)
- While performing this job, the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical equipment, harsh and/or toxic chemicals and biologicals, extreme cold (-70C) and noise in excess of 100 decibels
- Must be able to walk, stand, reach above the shoulders, use a cellular phone, use feet to operate equipment, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk, hear, use hands to operate tools and equipment
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds unassisted and additional weight with assistance.
- Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- The employee may be required to wear a hardhat, safety shoes, eye protection, hearing protection, a safety harness, and protective clothing and gloves, respirator and face shield
- Must have valid driver’s license and requires operation of company vehicles
- Must be able to work at varying heights
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline (i.e. Biology, Chemistry, etc.) or a technical field (i.e. Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, etc.) with 5+ years hands-on validation experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in a GxP environment
- Experience performing CTU and or analytical system qualifications
- Positive attitude
- Experience in managing projects of varying complexity
- Strong independent problem-solving skills
- Experience with OE/CI principles
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft programs, CMMS (Blue Mountain RAM, Q&A and/or SAP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.