Show All Results
R&D Team Leader at Performance Materials
Our company is a leading science and technology company in Performance Materials as well as healthcare and life science. Around 57.000 employees in 66 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life - from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to enable the digital era with solutions to the semiconductors and the display industries
The Site of Qlight, is part of the Material Innovation Pipeline group, Semiconductor Solutions, Performance Materials.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader, to head a team of scientists engaged in state-of-the-art R&D for advanced materials for Semiconductor Solutions. The position will report to Head of Nanostructures &Site Manager.
The position includes:
- Scientific leadership in advanced nanotechnology fields
- Manage a team of 5 scientist
- Projects leadership and management
- Coordination with global colleagues in a matrix organization
- PhD in physical chemistry, material science, or materials physics
- Managerial experience in leading a team for 3 years or more
- Good communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Fluent English and Hebrew (written and spoken)
- Background in solid state chemistry & physics, materials for advanced chips manufacturing
- Background in IC manufacturing methods
- Additional languages (German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
- Experience in global corporates
What we offer: Your opportunity to develop in our growing company are just as versatile as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.