Show All Results
Senior Strategy & Market Intelligence Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Who we are: Gene Editing & Novel Modalities (GENM) is one of three Promise Ventures within the MilliporeSigma. As a Promise Venture our mandate is to think big and reach across verticals to leverage the full capabilities of the Life Science organization. With the agility of startup and the resources of a leading multinational, GENM is applying a portfolio of advanced genomics technologies, cell engineering expertise, cell and gene therapy manufacturing experience to transform the way researchers discover, develop, and manufacture novel, life changing gene and cellular therapies.
Your role: You are responsible for providing market-based intelligence in support of developing and implementing the strategy of the Gene Editing & Novel Modalities (GENM).
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform analyses required to develop or update strategy
- Identify key strategic questions and the research and analytics to answer those questions
- Collect and analyze information from internal and external sources, monitor the competitive and external environment
- Generate insights and implications from analyses
- Communicate findings and recommendations in an effective and succinct manner to the broader organization
- Implement strategy
- Develop concrete actions to implement strategy
- Work with the broader GENM team to drive some of the action items in realizing the strategy
- Support commercial and franchise teams with timely and accurate analysis
- Share analysis and intelligence on market and competition with business to support sales and decision making
- Monitor and share regular updates with organization on the competitive environment, messaging, pipeline, commercial strategies and tactics
Who you are:
- BS Degree with 5+ years professional experience or MS with 3+ years
- Strong in critical and analytical thinking
- Precise and concise in communicating findings from analysis
- Deeply analytical with quantitative and qualitative data – framing and conducting analysis
- Experienced in communicating fact-based market-driven insights and building internal alignment
- A resilient and agile collaborator to work in a complex matrixed environment and a dynamic market
- Degree in Business (or Management), Engineering, or equivalent strongly preferred
- Advanced degree preferred
- Experience working in Life Science industry or equivalent
- Prior experience in Management Consulting, Competitive Intelligence or Business Strategy in the biotech/pharma industry
- A quick learner to keep up with technical evolutions and customer needs in bioprocessing
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and networking skills allowing effective interactions and collaborations across all functions and levels
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.