Show All Results
Customer Supply Chain Innovation & Development Manager, Process Solutions North America
Work Location: 400 Summit Dr Burlington Massachusetts 01803 or St. Louis, MO
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as a Customer Supply Chain Innovation & Development Manager in North America within our Process Solutions (PS) business unit. As the Supply Chain business partner for our PS Global Strategic Account team, you will support the realization of strategic commercial outcomes via Supply Chain representation and expertise at assigned accounts. You will focus on customer needs to assure that products are available and delivered on time, develop customer-aligned Supply Chain capabilities, and troubleshoot service issues to meet and exceed customer Supply Chain performance metrics including but not limited to OTIF, Fill Rate, and Backorder levels.
You will execute and manage projects and initiatives in North America that support the customer-facing activities. You will be the point of contact for strategic clients in North America, developing customer-specific Supply Chain and Distribution solutions, leading customer-facing projects, determining customer and product forecasting requirements, and establishing processes to ensure maintenance of committed service levels. Additional responsibilities include
- Define and manage specific Supply Chain projects and process improvement initiatives designed to enhance customer experience.
- Act as an interface between our commercial teams, clients and operations teams
- Provide customer advocacy to our operations contacts
- Offer operational knowledge and expertise to our commercial team and clients
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience, Master’s Degree 3+ years’ experience
- Supply chain or relevant commercial experience that has involved direct customer-facing activities in a global organization
- Strong Project Management and leadership capabilities
- Strong track record of building external customer relationships
- Ability to translate customer needs into the Merck organization and develop measurable, attainable action plans to deliver service
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work within a matrix organization
- Travel approximately 20% primarily within North America and potentially also outside of North America
- Degree in Sciences, Systems, Engineering, Business, or related field
- An advanced degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of supply chain or commercial relevant experience that has involved direct customer-facing activities in a global organization
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.