Show All Results
Field Service Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Perform & complete field service work including Installation, FAT, SAT, IQOQ of Single Use Mixer System, Single Use Bioreactor, Chromatography System, NFF and TFF Systems. Perform Annual preventive maintenance (PM) Service and Corrective Maintenance/Repairing service to all Process Solutions Hardware systems for Customers.
- Provide on-site or remote technical support and troubleshooting support for customers on Process Solutions, regarding the hardware issue & software issue related to electrics, automation, etc.
- Handles product-related problems (focus on hardware) with customers as required.
- May perform basic operation and maintenance training to customer
- Having bachelor’s degree or above on engineering, electrical, Mechatronics, Automation, Biotechnology, Bioengineering.
- More than 3 years working experience on Bio-pharma equipment maintenance or validation in pharmaceuticals manufacture company or equipment field service experience in machinery, medical, life Science, healthcare industries.
- Good GMP knowledge and experience.
- Computer skills and communication skills are required.
- Good English language skills. can easily read and understand equipment, instrument user manual and maintenance manual；Be able to communicate in spoken English and written English
- Good execution, integrity, teamwork, hardworking
- Passion and self-motivated. Being initiative to learn and improve yourself.
- Frequent travel in domestic cities, more than 60 % travel rate.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com