Show All Results
Academia and Clinical research institution Sales Development Specialist EMEA f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will build an understanding of and develop company engagement with Process/Molecule Development Teams within Research based institutions specifically in the areas of, but not limited to cell and gene therapy. You will have a specific focus on candidate molecules from discovery to pre-clinical phase supporting customers transition into the next stage of development in close collaboration with all associated stakeholders.
You will identify the most influential key institutions in the EMEA geography, understand what do academic stakeholders value the most when working on early molecule pre-clinical development and establish what are the main challenges moving from discovery to development phases. You will identify where/who do they get information from and establish a clear understanding of what role the company can play in this environment.
You will support the strategy execution by regularly connecting with all relevant stakeholders in the Emerging Biotech Ecosystem including their CMO outsourcing partners. You will promote our Bioprocess Toolbox (products, technologies and services) to Emerging/Startup Biopharma customers. You will interact with customers through face to face meetings at customer sites and other communication channels. This role entails high level networking at Biotech Conferences and Clusters and similar events with research thought leaders.
You will regularly provide customer feedback to our internal Marketing partner functions regarding latest market trends and competitive activity. You will ensure execution of customer specific action plans through regular face-to-face meetings and activities.
Regular travel is expected (approx. 50 %).
Who you are:
- You have a scientific technical education (BSc, MSc, PhD in Biotech or related subject)
- You have 3 years’ experience minimum in Biotech Process Development (ideally with CGT experience) or in Technical Sales to Biotech customers with a special focus on discovery to early phase development.
- You demonstrate strong intercultural relationship building skills and have strong commercial “hunting” skills.
- You are able to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a close team
- You demonstrate the ability to work in a field-based highly matrixed organization are self-motivated, able to prioritise, with strong organisational and time management skills
- You are fluent in English and at least one central European language with strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com