Show All Results
Validation Project Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
MilliporeSigma's BioReliance Validation Services Group seeks a Validation Project Manager to manage validation testing on Biopharmaceutical/Pharmaceutical formulations of customer products and solutions. The Validation Project Manager (VPM) is responsible for the design, conduct, and reporting of the study results to the external Biopharmaceutical/Pharmaceutical customer. The VPM is responsible for protocol and report writing, assisting in raw data review & related investigations, and the overall coordination of validation studies for MilliporeSigma global customers. Testing includes but is not limited to Extractables and Leachables analysis incorporating NVR, TOC, FTIR, RP-HPLC, LCMS, and GCMS separation and identification techniques. The purpose of the position is to support MilliporeSigma products in customer applications and to provide technical consultancy for the validation aspect of customer filtration processes.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related Science discipline with a 2+ years of experience in the Biotech or Biopharmaceutical industry
- Master's degree in Chemistry with a 1+ years of experience from Biotech/Biopharmaceutical industry
- Aptitude in laboratory skills with the ability to multitask and handle different projects/responsibilities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience of QA/QC, validation, and/or similar laboratory experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in team environment and interface with various departments/geographies
- Experience working with customers
- Good record keeping abilities and computer/data skills
- The ability to solve problems and develop reasoning related to test results
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.