Show All Results
Regulatory and Government Business Development, Bioprocessing China
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Regulation and Government Business Development, Bioprocessing China
- Create clear strategy for interaction between BioP and various governmental instances: regulatory, business development and investment.
- Ensure successful, planned execution of the strategy
- Work to create real change in team mind set, as regulatory interaction becomes more important for BioP competitive differentiation
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating a clear strategy to drive business success through improved interaction with government regulatory departments. Using a deep understanding of regulatory trends to correctly position BioP in a differentiated way
- Responsible for working across BioP departments and the wider Organization to successfully execute this strategy. Rolling the regulatory insight and strategy into our product “Strategy to Win” and the sales-customer interaction
- Responsible to create and drive a change program throughout BioP to shift focus from a purely technical sell to a real value proposition around quality and regulatory compliance
- Responsible to educate the pharmaceutical industry by promoting Biop. quality and regulatory know how
- Responsible to support commercial team business case from regulatory view
- Act as a co-ordination point for interaction with other government agencies, such as investment boards, to support the implementing of the BioP strategy. This would require close co-operation with Corporate Affaires and the Innovation Hub. Maintenance and governance of the portfolio of projects to ensure BioP strategy and GTM tactics are aligned and executed in a controlled way
- Success will be determined by the effective implementation of the strategic pillars of improved impact and influence with Government Agencies and an increase in position statements and sales activities effectively using quality and regulatory compliance.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree or Ph.D , Biotechnology background is preferable.
- Ideal Candidates will have 10 years’ work history in the LifeScience filed, with significant time spent interacting directly with Government Agencies
- Strong strategic planning and organizational skills, and Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory environment within LifeScience in China as well as working knowledge of EU/NA regulations.
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence others to change across matrixed organisations
- Ability to interact with and influence higher management to improve strategy plans and outcomes
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com