Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As a Project Manager in our Life Sciences organisation you will be responsible for ensuring that projects meet timelines and that all specifications of the projects are fulfilled. You will be responsible for establishing, coordinating, and leading the project teams involved with our clients. You will use Project Management methodologies and interpersonal skills in all phases of medium to high complexity projects.
- Initiates client discussions establishes project team and agree project governance with client.
- Coordinate resources, including subcontractors/external vendors in the execution of projects.
- Completes and maintains project risk tracker with input from project team
- Ensures timely project status updates provided to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure projects are conducted within the scope and conditions of the Quality Service Agreement, Study Agreements and/or Quotes.
- Establishes the schedule of each project to ensure timely completion.
- Communicates effectively with all stakeholders.
- Ensures all necessary quality parameters are met during the project, including adherence to sops and client quality agreements.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Lead and participate in Project and Client meetings (internal and external).
- Conduct Project Closeout meetings, ensure lessons learned from projects and new knowledge is captured and maintained.
- Works to relevant regulatory practices i.e. GLP/GMP.
Who you are:
- An experienced project manager able to provide end-to-end delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- You must have excellent customer service and stakeholder management skills.
- You must be confident working independently as well as able to work well as part of a cross functional team.
- You must have strong multi-taking skills and the ability to balance and prioritise work as required.
- You must have experience working on large scale projects
- It is essential that you work with a clear strategic approach whilst also having flexibility to adapt when needed.
- A Pharma/biopharma background is advantageous but not essential
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.