Show All Results
Operational Excellence Support (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The ACE team is responsible for driving Analytics capabilities in our Life Science Business sector – by enabling data democratization, data governance and by empowering the data driven mindset.
As part of your role you will contribute to ACE’s Operation Excellence strategies in it’s data- and analytics environment and drive implementation on the platform. You will be the catalyst between Business users and ACE to ensure robust but also efficient processes are developed in the team’s operating model. One of your responsibilities will be to identify operational gaps in life cycles of data ingestion, -enhancement and use case processes and drive improvement. You also need to develop and enhance a systematic framework to prioritize data needs and use cases to ensure the team is working on the right priorities. Your will implement new workflows on our Analytics Platform to drive efficiency, best practices and technical excellence and implement and configure automated notifications to user groups to reduce waiting time for processing of objects in ACE’s operating model. Your role will require you to create and improve ACE’s KPI reports based on requests using reporting tools like Contour, Slate or Tableau. With the team and its’ collaboration in focus you will drive agility and innovation in the team.
- Master’s degree in management in product development, or related discipline
- 5+ years of PMO experience in multiple projects with good planning and organizational skills
- Strong experience on Palantir Foundry platform with a good background on configuration of Action Service, Forms, Objects, Campaigns, Recipes and Properties
- Hands-On Experience in Markdown, PySpark and Design-Thinking
- Experience in Data Transformation and Data Analytics
- Excellent knowledge about agile development processes and tools i.e. JIRA, MS Teams and agile estimating techniques
- Excellent computer skills, i.e., Project Planning, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Experienced with distributed
- A team player with good intercultural and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal skills in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com