Show All Results
Talent Acquisition Market Solutions Partner, North America (Billerica, Burlington or Rockland, MA)
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role may be based in Billerica, MA, Burlington, MA, or Rockland, MA.
Your Role: Reporting into the Talent Acquisition & Talent Sourcing Market Solution Partner Lead, North America you will be responsible for the relationship and staffing strategy for US/CAN within the company (EMD Serono, MilliporeSigma, EMD Performance Materials, and EMD Digital). You are responsible for developing an understanding of the assigned business lines, workforce planning, and developing active sourcing and talent acquisition strategies to pro-actively identify, attract, and hire best in class talent for the US. You will support ongoing internal and/or external recruiting needs by completing all aspects of candidate generation through hire.
- Highly service oriented and able to closely and quickly partner and build relatiosnhips with client groups and across HR
- Builds up and maintains a vast network of long-term professional relationships by pro-actively sourcing and developing external talent acquisition strategies
- Shows ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of work, managing multiple projects and coordinating multiple requests to successful completion
- Promotes and applies defined active sourcing approaches to identify critical workforce
- Demonstrates excellent business acumen with the ability to interact in a consultative nature with individuals at all levels of the organization successfully within a matrix organization globally
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills, exhibit strong interpersonal skills, creative thinking and excellent writing proficiency
- Persuades and influences decision makers
- Shows excellent interviewing, assessment, selection, negotiation, and communication skills
- Shows excellent organizational skills and realistic attention to detail as well as strong analytical skills
- Has a sales-oriented mind-set with a strong ability to promote the company’s strategy, vision and EVP to interest and attract talent
- Translates employment demands into timely, results -driven action items
- Supports MilliporeSigma, EMD Serono, EMD Digital, and EMD Performance Material initiatives by ensuring best candidates are internally or externally sourced and hired within the appropriate guidelines
- Use “state of the art” key recruiting technologies and methods including developing and executing innovative search techniques to generate a pool of candidate’s necessary to staff open positions
- Manages client expectations and guides hiring manager and candidates alike through the recruiting process
- Pro-actively identifies position requirements and challenges Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners on positioning of these requirement (i.e. functional expertise, skill sets, competencies, complementary profiles)
- Strong ability to develop offers and manage salary expectations including educating hiring managers and partnering with compensation
- Able to suggest and lead key development project for the Recruiting and Sourcing teams on a global basis
- Will manage projects for the Talent Acquisition team or business as needed related to technology, business analytics, strategy or implementations.
- Social media focus preferred.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8 years recruiting experience and a demonstration of understanding the science of business to interact effectively with clients and candidates or Masters Degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience on pro-active sourcing with deep usage of professional networks, LinkedIn Recruiter, and resume databases
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office and management system software as well as Applicant Tracking Systems and Tools such as recruiting and social/professional medias
- Well versed in and regularly uses competency/behavioral based interviewing
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
- Masters Degree
- 8+ years recruiting experience, ideally in a multinational organization
- Experience recruiting within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.