Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for market access strategy of Oncology, Rare-disease and Fertility products
- Develop NRDL strategy for in-market and pipeline products: key messages, communication tools, value dossier, lobby strategy and field negotiation strategy
- Develop launch pricing and NRDL pricing strategy, support bidding and VBP strategy. Partnership with other functions to ensure price maintenance and report.
- Understand healthcare policy trend such as NEDL, DRGs, identify opportunities with commercial insights based on companies business need, and formulate access strategy and plans
- Explore innovative access model and opportunities such as commercial insurance, digital.
- Partnership with cross functions and headquarter, support other market access teams.
Who you are：
- Bachelor degree or above, major in healthcare or economics is preferred.
- At least 10 years working experience in pharmaceutical industry, marketing experience is preferred.
- Strong English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills,
- Commercial insights, strategic thinking, insight into policy trends,
- Strong communication, coordination, project management skills.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com