Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsible for implementing and supervising activities for Site manufacturing area such as process & equipment management and improvement, employee training, qualification & development to ensure meeting manufacturing goals.
- To supervise whole production team and be responsible for daily manufacturing operations, ensure every shift performance is well planned and achieved, ensure goodwill is maintained with all employees through communication, awareness, interpersonal skills and fairness.
- Ensure products are provided/delivered to customers on time within targeted product quality, yield, operating costs and process efficiencies
- Identify/prioritize/provide resources to meet the annual operating plan and budget commitments
- Focus on talent development and employee engagement improvement, talent pool built up especially for front line leadership capability improvement, commit to employee feedback and developmental processes.
- Initiate continuous improvement projects and continuously drive for cost saving and waste minimization to reduce standard cost.
- Responsible for assuring compliances to all regulatory requirements – ISO, EHS, etc.
- Support new product transferring in and responsible to implement commercial production with high quality & competitive standard cost to meet customer needs
- Interfaces with the other managers/customers to ensure our quality commitments, consistency in personnel policy administration across the plant.
- Support plant-wide strategic plan programs and activities.
- Other assigned tasks which are required by site leader.
Who you are:
- Requires a B.S. or equivalent, preferably in a material science and engineering. 8-10 years’ experience in all aspects of the manufacturing process in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or comparable environment.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge:
1. Rich experience in production shift management, employee performance management & engagement improvement
2. Good communication and interpersonal skill
3. Lean six sigma knowledge & experience, continuous improvement mindset.
4. GMP and project management knowledge.
Functional Area: Manufacturing
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com