Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Document, implement and maintain processes and procedures required for an effective Quality Management System
- Handle customer complaint, quality issue and request
- Raw material and supplier quality management
- Support training to ensure proper implementation and use of procedure as required
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. Degree
- Familiar with quality system standards, knowledge in ISO-9001 is a MUST
- 1~3 years of work experience as QA engineer, work in multinational/international company experience is a plus
- Exellent analytical decision making and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com