Show All Results
Sector Solutions Partner, People Analytics and Rewards
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Sector Solutions Partner, People Analytics and Rewards Analyst is an expert for People Analytics and Rewards topics and provides consulting support and guidance in this field of expertise. Establish Enhanced People Analytics practices for HealthCare Sector in collaboration with the Global Solutions Owners provide insights and address relevant people analytics findings. Act as a key expert and apply specialist knowledge to all people analytics topics and their application. Demonstrate and perform as an expert for strategic people analytics, data driven consulting, people forecasting and costing. Support and/or execute projects related to Rewards or People Analytics. Provide expert insights, use data analytics and rewards functional knowledge to run projects. Apply specialist knowledge to all compensation and benefits topics including their application and related processes and tools internally and in the market. Act as key contact to Innovation HR Rewards and the respective topic owners. Run information & enablement sessions for Sector HR regarding Rewards topics.
Who You Are:
- 3 plus years of work experience in a people analytics or rewards position.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 3 plus years of experience working with MS Office (with especially strong Excel and PowerPoint)
- 2 plus years working of experience presenting and communicating within a cross-functional and multi-cultural team.
- 3 plus years of experience working People Analytics tools (e.g. Visier).
- Independent and well-structured style of working.
- Ability to manage projects in a complex environment, i.e. within a matrix including leaders across multiple countries and time-zones.
- Demonstrated self-starter with excellent analytical skills, an intellectual curiosity for the Healthcare business and capacity/willingness to work under tight deadlines.
- Affinity for digital ways of working.
- Preferred exposure and first experience in Total Rewards.
- Good detail orientation
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.