Show All Results
Legal Counsel - Employment Law France f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Legal Counsel – Employment Law for France, you serve as a legal business partner and counsel for our French subsidiaries supporting primarily the Healthcare and Life Science businesses, providing ad-hoc support to the other activities in France.
In connection with a Global team and reporting to the Head of Employment Law in Group Legal, you provide a specialized range of legal support, dedicated to Employment law, in all its aspects. Therefore, you act as a key partner for the Human Resources organization, bringing your advance expertise in employment law.
Able to handle independently all legal matters, you advise and support the organization and the senior management in terms of individuals situations, along the employee’s employment; and in terms of collective aspects, such as company’s agreements
You will provide information on legal developments of practical relevance and plan and organize training courses.
In addition, you will work intensively with the relevant specialist departments and external legal advisors, that you will select, hire and monitor. While managing the litigations and claims in your scope, you represent the Company in proceedings before authorities and courts.
You are also deeply involved in strategic project teams, advising and supporting local senior management, to ensure compliance with labor law. You will also occasionally advise on international activities.
The position is based in Molsheim (near Strasbourg)
Who you are:
- You have a Master degree in French Employment law or equivalent
- You have a profound legal experience (minimum eight (8) years) in the area of employment law at a large law firm and/or multinational company, preferably in the Healthcare / Life Science Sector
- You are a team player with excellent communication
- You are business-oriented and have pragmatic problem-solving skills
- You love to work independently and balance numerous matters while prioritizing same on a day-to-day basis as needed
- You are willing to travel up to 40%
- You are fluent in English and French, German language is a serious plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com