Show All Results
Manager - O365 Governance
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: Electronics City, Bangalore
Who You Are:
• Passion for technology, curious, willingness explore new areas and accept new responsibilties based on demand.
• Customer focus and result oriented - End user satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
• Strong leadership and communication skills (Any level of skills in German language is a huge advantage)
• Although working in shifts is not required for this job, we would like someone who is willing to voluntarily adjust hisher working hours to be able to deliver the responsibilities. We are a global company with teams and stakeholders mainly Europe & North America
• Articulate and creative – These qualities will come in use since your job requires putting your thoughts in the form of Power Point presentations, excel analysis etc. regularly
• Attention to detail will be essential in your role.
• Knowledge and familiarity with regulatory processes like GDPR, GxP.
• Knowledge of ITIL processes like Incident, Problem, Change and Service Continuity management is a must. - ITIL Certifications is a plus
• Responsible for periodic review the ‘Office 365 Governance document‘ , keeping it current.
- This requires impact assessmsent in coordination with IT Security, Platform teams, business etc.
• Proposing, creating and updating policies, guidelines and best practices related to Office 365 usage and tenant configurations
• Act as a single point of contact for all internal and external audits pertaining to O365 space
- Responsible for overseeing the follow up actions to address the audit findings
• Support Merck IT Security teams on topics related to Office 365 tenant (information protection, information sharing, data leak protection, retention, data encryption, data labeling, Data privacy, tenant policies and alerts, reporting).
• To support Portfolio Management for introduction of features and tools, based on business demands ensuring compliance with data privacy, security and worker council guidelines.
• To keep IT and Business aligned with the MS roadmap evaluating the impact of upcoming features in terms of security and usability, agreeing in the dedicated governance bodies the enablement and the needs for change management.
• Responsible to design and track policies and alert in the MS Cloud App Security Platform and in the Security and Compliance Center in collaboration with security team, ensuring the full integration of the MS platform in the 3rd party Merck’s security tools (ForcePoint, Symantec, SIEM etc.).
• Design and check Architectural changes for new back end features ensuring the alignment and consistency with architectural and security guidelines (i.e. Power Platform, Azure Information Protection, Information Rights Management etc.).
• Analyzing O365 data and logs implementing policies and setting up alerts to ensure adequate control on the cloud environment.
• Play a significant role in long-term strategy and planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence
• Partner with platform teamm, IT security, other cross functional teams, business and leadership in developing the productivity solutions to improve end user experience.
• Support advanced functions of Office 365 including but not limited to the Security, Governance and Compliance centres (e.g., DLP, IRM, E-Discovery, In-Place Hold, Retention Tags, and Encryption).
• Reviewing the implimentation, rollback plan and approving the change before presentation to CAB
- In addition, an overall oversight of change maangement process within O365 area
• Service contracts, licence and vendor relationtionship management within SaaS product management area.
• Review and produce aggregated Key performance metrics ( KPI’s ) reports.
- Work with platform managers to constantly enhance the quality of data to improve the service quality and security posture
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• 13+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure technologies. People management experience is an added advantage
• Expertise in SharePoint on premisesonline, MS Teams, OneDrive for business is a must
• Knowledge of Exchnage online, Intune, Azure, Active Directory, PowerPlatform is an added advantage
• Knowledge of data mining and data analysis , Info Security and Data Protection will be required
• Knowledge of financials, business cases and IT contracts.
• Good capabilities in driving business demands mapping them on the available tools or towards announced roadmaps.
• All phases of Service Management (Strategy, Design, Transition and Operations) with proven expertise in Infrastructure Management Services, Design, Service Delivery and Global IT operations.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com