Show All Results
Associate architect - IT Infrastructure Automation
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: Electronics City, Bangalore
Who You Are:
- Passion for technology, curious, willingness explore new areas and accept new responsibilties based on demand.
- Customer focus and result oriented - End user satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
- Strong leadership and communication skills (Any level of skills in German language is a huge advantage)
- Although working in shifts is not required for this job, we would like someone who is willing to voluntarily adjust hisher working hours to be able to deliver the responsibilities. We are a global company with teams and stakeholders mainly Europe & North America
- Articulate and creative – These qualities will come in use since your job requires putting your thoughts in the form of Power Point presentations, excel analysis etc. regularly
- Attention to detail will be essential in your role.
- Knowledge and familiarity with regulatory processes like GxP.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes like Incident, Problem, Change and Service Continuity management is a must. - ITIL Certifications is a plus
- 12+ years of experience in DevOps and IT Infrastructure Automation.
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS, Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of Windows server technologies (cloud and on prem) and SAN Management (NetApp, Hitachi, IBM) is desired
- Strong Scripting experience Python, bash, PowerShell scripting is must
- Holistic knowledge of IT infrastructure, security, networking will be an added advantage
- Experience with release pipeline automation deployment tools such as Jenkins/Azure DevOps/AWS Code Pipeline
- Knowledge in infrastructure-as-a-code (Terraform, Cloud Formation, Azure ARM).
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (Ansiblechefpuppet )
- Knowledge of container based environment (AWS ECS/Azure AKS).
- Knowledge of version control repositories like Bit bucket etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, K2 workflow development is an added advantage
- Primarily responsible for developing scripts, tools to achieve automation in IT Infra domain ( Azure DevOps, Storage, Windows Server platform, O365 etc.
- Responsible to interface with Infrastructure domain experts, understand the problem areas they want addressed and build solutions
- Work as an Independent contributor with limited supervision in leading projects starting from requirement gathering to delivery
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring the team
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com