Show All Results
Senior Market Segment Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Bioprocessing Segment team within Process Solutions division is seeking a Senior Market Segment Manager for the Vaccine and Plasma markets to support the execution of the focus markets strategy, enable the deployment of go-to market plans, and advance key external and internal technical collaborations projects.
Your role: Your role will be to contribute to the development of target markets strategy through market data analysis, monitoring industry trends, technology, and innovations and collecting voice of final users. In addition, you will be responsible to drive internal projects in collaboration with the marketing franchises, R&D, sales, and technical applications teams to develop integrated solutions and key application studies as well as external technical collaborations. You will also support the Vaccine and Plasma segment team in developing marketing campaigns, Go-to market tactical plans. and connecting with key opinion leaders.
Who You Are:
- BS with 8+ years’ experience or MS with 5+ years’ experience
- Degree in technical or scientific field
- Strong technical knowledge of Bioprocessing platforms, biologicals development and approval processes, or bioprocessing
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation experience to a technical and scientific audience
- Project Ownership and management: Ability to take ownership for ensuring the desired outcome of a project and to establish and monitor the project milestones toward the objective
- Location: Bedford, MA
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- 10+ years’ industry experience
- Higher degree in a technical or scientific field
- Experience in pharma/Biopharm/life science sector and vaccine industry is strongly preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.