Show All Results
Digital Project manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the digital transformation of the Life Science business, we are in the process of implementing advanced digital technologies into our manufacturing and quality control operations. We are now actively implementing these key technologies into multiple plants worldwide as global platforms. We are seeking a well-qualified Digital labs Project Manager. This newly-created role will work with a high degree of autonomy to advance Life Science Digital initiatives through these two platforms.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Perform functional analysis of solutions as part of developing the initial requirements.
- Develop a detailed work breakdown and project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the project customer and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Development of clear roles and responsibilities across project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Projects to be managed using corporate tools and processes.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage and control the budget of the projects and also the project tracking within our global Project management toolbox
Who you are:
- You have a university degree, preferably in engineering, PMP certification preferred
- You are fluent in English and have a strong knowledge of quality regulations
- Clear understanding of industry standard Lab terminology, and leading providers
- Full understanding of and experience managing within constraints of GxP
- You have significant skills and experience in IT project management and a history of successfully executed IT projects and program as project lead
- Experience developing comprehensive solutions using multiple infrastructure platforms and technical components
- Experience managing infrastructure projects, involving Network, Telecommunications, Datacenter, Server & Storage technologies
- You have the ability to set up appropriate project teams/-structures and set realistic, challenging objectives for the project team and are result driven in a highly cross functional and global environment
- You can analyze complex situations to develop solutions and deliver projects on time, within budget and scope to a high quality
- You have excellent communication skills in order to manage internal and external stakeholders
- You are inclusive and can identify required resources and stakeholders
- You have >8 years of professional experience
- Experience with Life Science and/or, Healthcare and Peformance Materials industries is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by the Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html