Show All Results
AEM, JAVA Developer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Job Title: AEM Developer
As a Senior Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Engineer, you will be expected to create AEM widgets and components, fix performance or connectivity issues, and other customizations to the authoring User Interface environment. Additionally, you will be expected to work with Adobe support as needed.
- Must be comfortable to work in Electronic city, Bangalore location
- 2+ years of experience in Content Management Systems
- 2+ years experience delivering effective content projects in Adobe Experience Manager 6.3+
- Experience working in a team environment, especially with front and back end developers
- Experience with Digital Asset Management Systems (AEM, Extensis Portfolio, Canto Cumulus, Telescope, etc.)
- Working Experience with command line tools (Terminal, cmd.exe, etc.)
- Familiarity with raster and vector digital graphic file formats (.ai, .eps, .psd, .tif, .jpg, .png, .indd, .pdf, etc.)
- Experience leading Adobe Experience Manager implementations, Linux / CentOS, Java development, Java Server Pages, and related technologies, Agile methodologies
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html