Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SR. FUNCTIONAL ANALYSTS/ Consultant – TM
The Sr. Functional Analysts - TM will be responsible for the following job duties:
1. Provide solutions to the business requirements in the area of SAP Transportation Management
(TM) functional area, which is a part of life science project that includes planning: Load planning, manual planning, Optimizer planning, rate maintenance, freight costs, load tendering, and transportation reporting.
Freight settlement: Charge calculation, charge distributions, freight settlement document and service entry sheet integration in ECC. Forwarding order , Freight booking scenarios with AIR and Ocean .
2. Design and implement business processes using best practices during a full lifecycle
implementation of SAP TM; collaborating with business users and colleagues to design,
develop, test, train, and implement the solution.
3. Manage business requirement documentation, implement configurations, localize business
processes, develop functional/technical specifications, create or modify batch jobs, and write test
scripts by collaborating with application specialists, discuss requirement with business team independently and run show alone.
4. Identify content and development requirements for process and system training and updating
existing materials and developing new materials by liaising with the technical team;
5. Resolve Hypercare issues by working with both business leaders and technical support
personnel, including off-hours (on-call);
6. Develop and test system functionality by building strong working relationships with business
partners, management, and other GLOBE ISIT team members;
7. Develop training documents for users and train other team members and collaborate with team
to meet project deadlines; and
8. Develop Enhanced Objects on TM TOR/TRQ/SFIR Business Objects and enhanced freight order
standard FPM screens.
10% domestic travel, 10% international travel requirement.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Employer requires a Bachelor's degree in any field and at least six (6) years of progressively more
responsible work experience implementing and supporting SAP TM.
In addition, the successful candidate must have:
1. Demonstrated ability implementing custom solutions within SAP TM by working cross functionally
with logistics management and transportation management professionals to meet business
2. Demonstrated knowledge of load planning and optimization, rate maintenance, freight costs, load
tendering, and transportation reporting to provide functional and technical solutions to ensure
3. Demonstrated ability developing and implementing SAP Transportation Management module
components within an ERP landscape;
4. Demonstrated knowledge of cross functional integration between SAP SD, MM, and EWM gained
through the completion of two (2) SAP implementation projects; and
5. Demonstrated ability aligning business needs by gathering and understanding business
requirements to reduce lead time for transportation planning of finished goods.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently and all projects may be completed concurrently.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html