Show All Results
Commercial Project Manager (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: To optimize the Life Science Sales Enablement Project Management Office we are looking for a Commercial Project Manager with several years work experience using Salesforce in a matrix environment. In this position, you will be responsible for understanding and representing a global perspective for common processes and unique needs per business units and/or regions. You must be able to translate highly complex solutions into a software product. To do this, you will conduct interviews and analysis to gather user requirements using various methods such as workshops. Also, you will contribute to the development of integrated project plans while ensuring project management principles are in full use. Defining and monitoring KPI’s and ensure positive progress or proper escalation of risk will also be in your responsibility.
We are looking for someone who is a quick learner with excellent social skills and the ability to work effectively and solution-oriented in cross-functional, international teams within a collaborative environment. This means clear communication and respect for different cultures and different ways of thinking.
Who you are:
- BA degree OR 10 years experience working with technology in a commercial business industry (Biotech, Pharma or Life Science)
- 7+ years of experience working with requirements definition, testing, business process mapping and risk management
- 7+ years of experience working with IT development and implementation projects
- Experience agile development methodologies including the ability to structure and scope a design and to manage a project through to completion
- Certifications: Salesforce Platform/Developer, PMP
- Proven experience running business technology implementations including management of matrix business and IT teams on time and budget for Agile, Waterfall and Kanban methodologies
- Knowledge of ETL, integration and migration tools using Oracle database, customer data management, as well as data governance and middleware products
- Experience using tools to capture user stories, test cases, sign-offs, etc. (JIRA / Solution manager, HP ALM)
- Integration experience with SAP ERP and Oracle ERP systems
- Attention to details and ability to manage both business process changes as well as technical solutions to meet the business needs
- Proficient in English, additional foreign language is beneficial
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html