Show All Results
Field Service Engineer (F/M)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60 300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the Bioprocessing service team operating covering Europe Middle East and Africa, you will work at an international level mostly in Western Europe.
Your scope includes:
- Diagnose and repair equipment on site or at repair center
- Prepare, execute, wrap-up and document services on bioprocessing hardware: FAT, SAT, IQ/OQ & Preventative Maintenance
- Document Work Orders linked to field services and repairs in a thorough and timely fashion
- Provide customer training on basic hardware operation and maintenance
- Contribute to customer complaint resolution
- Investigate customer technical support requests
- Provide feedback and support to develop business and increase customer satisfaction
- Support quotation requests from Sales or Project Managers for custom hardware services
- Support other teams upon requests: Field Services worldwide, Marketing, Sales…
Who you are:
- Readiness to acquire and continuously extend technical expertise on a wide variety of technologies and applications
- Customer orientated
- Amenity for customer training and support
- BS in technical/scientific discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- 3+ years direct experience building, maintaining, installing, and/or repairing Filtration Systems or similarly complex automated electromechanical systems
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SCADA and PLC functionality – iFix, Simatic
- Ability to read and understand engineering documentation (Mechanical, Electrical, and Automation)
- Proven ability to work successfully as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Able to comprehend and conform to the requirements of working in the Biopharmaceutical industry including familiarity with cGMP & GDP
- Good communication skills, able to converse readily in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional language appreciated
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally, occasionally on short notice
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by the Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html