Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Master’s degree in Engineering related field
- Experience in the semiconductor industry, experience in CMP process or Fab defect team are plus
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills that support a diverse, cross-functional, multicultural team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrate creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with the business and operation teams on ongoing projects and foster strong collaboration across the project teams
- Physically operate the metrologies include defect inspection/review tools, film thickness metrologies, and surface analysis tools to measure wafer include defect and surface properties in cleanroom then summarize the results. Deliver results from collected data and communicate with cleanroom partners and internal project leaders.
- Maximize profitability and internal satisfaction levels by accountable for executing measurement activities include setup recipe on metrologies and troubleshooting when executing measurement works.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal Versum Materials (Merck) labs.
- Must be able to travel to partner lab sites, customer fabs and internal Versum Materials labs. Must be able to conduct all segments of the job function as described above.
- Responsible for completion of HR administration and for annual objective setting and development plans.
- The working shift is 08:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday. The working shift will be changed in order to meet the tool schedule and project requirement.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by the Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html