Show All Results
Sr. Portofolio Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Direct, lead and motivate teams and hold team members accountable to deliver results within an agreed project scope and timeline.
- Responsible for the multi-project supervising and optimization, to guarantee lead time of project deliveries according to internal resource and supplier capacity analysis, project risk identification and mitigation.
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders incl. cross function teams, customer, 3rd party vendors from pre-sales stage to project execution till project final delivery.
- Analysis on project score card/KPI from monthly trend and work on continuous improvement.
- Set up customized project management governance, capabilities; success measurement criteria, methodologies, tools to be used, etc.
- As interface for local customized project management team and contribute to global alignment and strategic or continuous improvement initiatives.
Who you are:
- Strategic, operational, and technical project management experience. Minimum of 5-8 years of project management experience
- Previous technical background or project experience in the areas of the Pharma Industry e.g. process development, cGMP manufacturing, better to have experience in the equipment manufacturing of pharmaceutical industry
- Leadership skills, motivational skills to maintain naturally high moral within the matrix team. Ability and willingness to convey proficiency in project management to team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the organization. Clear logical mind, accountable, and result oriented.
- Experience in working with outsourcing suppliers and 3rd party partners is a plus.
- Data analysis skills is a plus.
- Excellence spoken and written English
- PMP certificate (not must)
Functional Area: Engineering & Skilled Trade
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html