Show All Results
Capital Project Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are a critical business partner for the ISCO APAC cluster and will manage the preparation and execution of strategic projects. The projects in scope are usually of a complex nature and will involve a larger number of international stakeholders within different functions and levels. You will contribute to the execution of the Life Science strategy and will support the development of strategic initiatives, thus prepare the sites within the for future business and requirements.
The cluster you are supporting comprises manufacturing and distribution sites in the Asia-Pacific; India will be your key focus area.
- Execute activities of complex projects aimed at new asset creation by using execution strategy, process scope development, estimating, project planning, hazard review, detailed design, contractor selection, construction management, safety management, commissioning, and startup
- Leverage your excellent communication skills to collaborate with global and cross-functional teams.
- Translate complex issues into actionable concepts
- Solve unique or complex project management issues.
- Continuously support assessment of technical capabilities of engineers, suppliers, and contractors keep abreast of market developments in key project management and execution skill areas and seeks to introduce improvements into organization
- University Degree in Engineering or Project Management
- 10 years professional experience in managing capital project in India
- PMP Certificate is a plus
- Experience in executing small to large capital projects (up to $100MM) using various execution strategies.
- Good experience in Life Science chemical / fine chemical facility projects. GMP-classed facility will be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of situations while maintaining expected cost, schedule, quality, and scope
- Proven experience as a senior member of an engineering leadership team, helping to identify solutions and develop engineering resources
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html