Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for business development of assigned territories and customers, achieving or exceeding sales targets and KPIs;
- Manage customer relationships, especially with customer's RD and production departments, and coordinate with the operation and CE team to improve customer experience;
- Develop sales strategies, dig deep into key accounts and explore new opportunities; Improve brand awareness and reputation in the market with field marketing, application and service team, etc
- Routine report for the daily business to management team timely and concretely, including all sales forecast, pipelines, team performance, distributor performance, etc.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Immunobiology, molecular biology, Pharmaceuticals, or similar discipline; Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent marketing and technical knowledge of the IVD industry, understanding of business opportunities, and capability to develop and implement business plans;
- At least 4 years sales or RD experience in an IVD industry; MNC company’s sales experience is preferred;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Good English in oral and written;
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html