Show All Results
SAP BTP, HANA Cloud Consultant
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: SAP BTP, HANA Cloud Consultant
You will work as a BTP Consultant with background in Hana Cloud application development within our Technology Center in Bangalore.
You possess deep skills and experience in BTP application development and deployment processes in Hana Cloud, BTP Cloud Foundry /NEO environment.
You are responsible for HANA database cloud application development and also review Hana application development code developed by your peers and ensure best practices are followed.
In addition, you take responsibility of executing PoCs which includes the definition of the design, implementation, developing models and replicating data to Hana cloud from various data sources.
Supporting you teammates in continuous deployment and operations of Hana Cloud services, ensuring SAP Best Practices are followed
You will guide multiple projects simultaneously, synergize with your teammates, and continuously deliver innovative solutions in a rapidly evolving SAP BTP environment.
From a technical perspective, we expect the ability to generate and maintain the needed documentation with outstanding quality in use across various SDLC/Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology
- Must be comfortable to work in Electronic city, Bangalore location with 1.30 pm- 10:30 pm shift
- 4+ years of experience in BTP development, configurations with at least 2 years of experience in SAP BTP Cloud foundry and Hana Cloud
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
Skills & Competencies
- Extensive experience on SAP HANA Cloud Development, HDI Containers, HANA OData Services (XSOData), HANA XSA/XSJS, SQL, Node.js
- Extensive project experience in developing applications using CAPM, on SAP BTP
- Hands-on experience in using tools Git, BAS and VSCode
- Writing secured application using BTP CF XSUAA service
- Sound knowledge on MVC, Micro services Architecture, web services and OData / Rest
Nice to have
- Exposure in consuming and administrating SAP BTP CF services in application development (Portal, Connectivity, Destination, XSUAA, Launchpad, API)
- Good exposure to Devops methodologies
- Knowledge on new CF services like Mobile Services, IoT, AI, RPA is preferred
- knowledge in cloud platforms and cloud technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Jenkins , Docker, etc.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html