Show All Results
Regional Business Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Regional Business Manager role falls within the Fertility, Endocrinology and General Medicine (FEGM) Business Unit. You will be responsible for the promotion of our portfolio of Fertility Therapeutics against targets and other marketing or commercial related objectives. Identifying and targeting key accounts, building customer relationships and inputting to account/KOL plans. You will be promoting the products according to the company strategy, making selling propositions and closing the deal. Collecting and reporting customer requirements, activity, and information.
Supported by a diverse team including the Business Unit Director, Head of Sales (FEGM), Product Brand Manager ‘s, Commercial Partnership Manager & Regional Business Manager peers you will be enabled to focus you energises on day-to-day customer facing activities which will require you to work with a high degree of autonomy and motivation.
Who You Are:
- Achieve the agreed sales and / or project goals determined for agreed Key Account Customers/Depts. Across Fertility drug, and services
- Develop plans for each individual key account customer/departments and strategic group account customers. Priorities workload and prioritise appropriately
- Build professional value relationships with the identified Key Account customers and identify partnership opportunities in the form of programs, patient education efforts, etc. Develop and implement initiatives by coordinating with other Departments or colleagues,
- Work closely with Head of Sales South and Commercial Partnership Manager in conducting in depth commercial analysis of the fertility business in order to identify their individual business needs and how they can improve their commercial success
- Ensure a close co-operative productive working relationship with colleagues to manage NHS funding and service development opportunities to ensure the successful implementation of all possible synergies.
- Maintain a high level of product and therapy area related knowledge and be aware of current trends in NHS/private marketplace at a local and national level.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by the Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html