Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
TM1 – Developer/ Application administrator
IBM Planning Analytics – TM1 application
TM1 was developed by a company called Applix, purchased by Cognos and is now part of IBM Analytics. The product is now marketed as IBM Planning Analytics and we have version 2.07 installed in Production. Version 2.09 will be released by IBM later this year but we would only upgrade if they offer significant new features. We are looking to build internal expertise in this specific application area to ensure we can support our finance community.
Job Description for TM1
We are looking for a TM1 application Administrator. This includes upgrades, monitoring, troubleshooting, user communication, admin and configuration expertise, performance tuning and partnering with IT on the following key topics
- SQL databases
- Availability group
- New databases, rights
- Kerberos delegation
- Actions with sysadmin rights
- Locks, troubleshooting
- Windows Server / Linux Server
- Ports, Windows firewall, hardware firewall confidential zone
- Vulnerability report
- Patches, weekly reboots
- Windows version updates Windows 2012/2016
- Network (interuptions, performance, stability)
- SSO issues
- Lifecycle management
- New servers (order, install, configure)
- AD groups and rights, user management
- ADLDS as SSO source
- DoD / dDoDs
- Create packages e.g. TM1 Perspectives client
- ServiceTrace Monitoring
- ThinkCell GPOs / AD Group License
- Office / Excel License issues
- Global/Sial users
- HPSM documentation, update
The TM1 application administrator. Will be responsible for supporting state of the art solutions and services in the TM1 application area. This includes the quality control of all implementations of systems enhancements following established processes to meet customer requirements.
This role requires strong technical knowledge of the application & data integration landscape combined with a deep understanding underlying application architecture and infrastructure component. He/she should lead the interaction with project teams, development teams, and application and testing teams.
This role would lead the TM1 application group and provide guidance about all implementations and approves non-avoidable customizations. He/she will orchestrate the architecture design decisions and coordinate the TM1 Life Cycle.
- Administration and maintenance of the central TM1 / IBM Planning Analytics (PA) platform, which covers the main analysis, reporting and planning solutions of the finance and controlling area.
- Further development of the databases by adding further requirements, changes, master data, processes, rules, etc. including extensive testing.
- Technical input to improve BI processes and architecture as well as the application landscape.
- Proactive introduction of ideas for continuous system and process improvement.
Who you are?
- At least 5 to 8 years relevant work experience at a multinational company, including previous experience regarding complex IT transactions
- 3+ years of hands on project management
- 5+ years’ experience in IBM ANALYTICS / COGNOS / TM1 application
- Deep understanding of IBM ANALYTIC solution COGNOS / TM1
- Excellent understanding of agile project frameworks like Scrum/DevOps.
- Good understanding of TM1 development principles and practical usage in finance area.
- Ability to support solutions based on the business requirements.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Capable to work self-reliant and team oriented
- Proficient in English language.
- Any Certification related to IBM analytics - TM1 is a strong plus.
- Ability to build, guide, coach and sustain a team of TM1 / IBM ANALYTICS experts / resources.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by the Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html