Show All Results
Palantir Support Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Palantir Support Engineer
We are looking for Palantir Engineer to join our growing team, as a part of our new Group Data Strategy, Data lake operations team, you will impact the business of Healthcare, Life Sciences, Performance Materials, and MGF. Together we build solutions that will enable a seamless, highly scalable omnichannel experience for a multi-billion-dollar enterprise. You will work closely with the Orgn. Data office to maintain Data lake and data platforms by leveraging the power of data to Data scientists, data engineers, and business users.
Design, build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide drive value from data at our orgn Scale.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data lake,re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability. Data lake Optimization, automation of manual tasks, Security enhancement and monitoring of data pipelines are our key focus areas.
Interact with our orgn engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
Engage with Project Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities, and deliver solutions by leveraging the power of data.
Flexibility to support project issues during the weekend and non-working hours.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience
- Must be comfortable to work in Electronic City Location
- To be involved in setting up security and authorization policies and implementing scalable data pipelines within (and to) Foundry.
- Develop data connection agents for various data sources - structured and un-structured - into Palantir Foundry
- Candidate must have strong knowledge and hands on experience in Python.
- Besides working on projects, act as third level support for critical applications; analyze and resolve complex incidents/problems. Debug problems across a full stack of Foundry and code based on Python, Pyspark, and Java.
- Candidates must have hands on experience in object types, hubble, contour, fusion and forms in foundry.
- Candidate must have good understanding on code repositories and code workbooks on Palantir foundry.
- Deploy applications on Foundry platform infrastructure with clearly defined checks
- DevOps project setup following Agile principles (e.g., Scrum)
- Besides working on projects, act as third level support for critical applications; analyze and resolve complex incidents/problems. Debug problems across a full stack of Foundry and code based on Python, Pyspark, and Java
- Able to design and implement data integration between Palantir Foundry and external Apps based on Foundry data connector framework
- Good knowledge of Big Data framework and related technologies (Spark, Hive, Hadoop, NoSQL...)
- Strong system administration experience including Unix/Linux OS installation/hardening/patching, networking, firewalls, load balancers, SSH, mail and DNS
- Candidate must have good insight on data analytics framework using contour, Quiver, Code workbook etc..
- Candidate must write, evaluate, and deploy code and models in Foundry to simulate what-if scenarios.
- Candidate must have good understanding on designing the Foundry Ontology and building applications on top of the data in Foundry
- Candidate must have good understanding on The Foundry security model and data governance procedures.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html