Show All Results
O2C Business Architect
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SAP Architect design and provides solution for leads Order-to-Cash processes. He is responsible for Order-to-Cash topics to provide state of the art services and solutions as required. This includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements following established processes to meet customer requirements. The Architect will interact with our Business facing organization and business teams to understand business requirements and design the solution.
This role requires expert knowledge of SAP SD/LE and the adjacent modules combined with a deep understanding of associated O2C (Order-to-Cash) business processes integrated with ERP systems. He/she should lead the interaction with the business partners and process architects to find suitable and sustainable solutions meeting customer demand.
Here O2C is connected to all relevant ERP systems to centrally create, change, and distribute, or to consolidate master data across the complete enterprise system landscape. The integration of all those components and the participation in architecture design decisions is also part of this position.
Accountable for customer satisfaction through proper solution design delivery, applications life cycle management and service performance monitoring while maintaining necessary internal (process, security) and external (GxP, GDPR, license) compliance.
Responsible for minimal business disruption on application go live based on proper design and formal project hand-over process.
Operational Vendor Management & Reporting
- Manage vendor service performance against processes
- Accountable for the vendor service improvement plans as per identified gaps and/or defined requirements
- Accountable for timely input to periodic performance report and annual service reviews
Change and Release Management
- Establish proper documentation of current and target application architecture (incl. CMDB)
- Monitor the execution of the Life Cycle Mgmt plan for applications in scope
- Accountable for the adherence to Change Management processes in line with relevant SOPs
- Accountable for complete and accurate handover documents created prior to production release
- Accountable for the application portfolio life cycle
Project Delivery (optional)
- Secure team member appointment and delivery of technical design for applications/solutions in portfolio
- Maintain the development standard and guidelines
Incident Management (optional)
- Lead the resolution of critical or complex incidents including related crisis management when appropriate
- Coordinate communication and coordination with the relevant stakeholders (infrastructure, GIAM team, business key users, etc.)
Problem Management (optional)
- Lead master plan and priorities toward ticket elimination and automation
- Proactively suggest possible solutions and propose an action plan for improvement to management
- Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 12-year experience in software or applications services
- 5-year experience within an international environment
- English mandatory (written and spoken)
- An additional language (German, Spanish or Portuguese) is an asset
Skills & Competencies
- Management experience in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to make difficult decisions and act autonomously
- Integration skills regarding the use of functionality within SAP SD/LE
- Expert knowledge in Sales & Distribution
- Expert knowledge in Warehouse Management
- Expert knowledge in EDI and IDocs
- Expert knowledge in Output determination
- Good knowledge in Transport Management
- Good knowledge in the surrounding modules (MM-PUR, MM-IM, FI, CO, GTS)
- Basic knowledge in ABAP – development, exits, debugging, etc.
- Basic knowledge in Archiving
IT Process roles (optional)
- Operational Vendor Management & Reporting
- Change and Release Management
- Project Delivery and Service Introduction
- Application Life Cycle Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing
- Information Security – Patch Management, Information classification
- Operational Compliance – DP, GxP (user management), licenses management, training plan and execution, FSA – error management of iDocs, BI session, transaction error
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html