Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Improve delivery time communication to end customer
- Establish escalation pathway in case of urgent disruptions
- Proactive demand planning and sourcing optimization for a list of selected critical products, Minimizing sourcing risks and communication of lead times to customer or sales teams.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To improve the service level for key manufacturing customer by proactively managing orders and communication to our sales teams
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for fulfillment of orders, including order entry, processing, administration and tracking of orders as well as shipping.
- manage and process customer orders in SAP and provide information about order status to sales team and customer
- Maintains the order information until time of fulfillment, including monitoring
- proactively look for solutions in case of supply disruptions, obtain and evaluate all relevant information
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- record details of interactions and transactions, inquiries, comments and complaints within the customer data management system.
- work and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, or an applied science with 3+ years purchasing experience OR associate degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, or an applied science with 5+ years purchasing experience OR High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 7+ years purchasing experience
- 1+ year Microsoft Office experience
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Six Sigma (or equivalent) certification
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms
- Advanced Excel experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of Materials Requirements Planning and planning practices
- Ability to professionally communicate with multiple levels within and outside the organization
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Highly effective verbal and written skills including professional email etiquette required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with varying deadlines and requirements.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by the Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html