Show All Results
SecDevOps Technical Architect
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a SecDevOps Technical Architect, you will focus on driving and implementing impactful security-driven CI/CD solutions. You will partner with our business and functional architects to identify opportunities to enable SecDevOps transformation for internal stakeholders. You will partner with technical leaders across the businesses and lay down the plan for implementation of a cohesive global SecDevOps strategy and lead the implementation. You will design SecDevOps reference architecture and blueprints to implement continuous exploration, integration, deployment, testing, monitoring, and release automation solutions across different products/applications/technologies/domains. You will provide technical leadership and guidance and advise product leadership and teams on how to translate current engineering, infrastructure, and automation requirements into executable SecDevOps technology solutions. You will conduct training workshops on CI-CD/DevOps and related roles to clients, and internal teams to ensure the adoption of SecDevOps practices.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible information technology including at least 2+ years experience with DevOps in managing the security aspect of cloud deployments.
• Experience in administration of Jenkins, MS DevOps Server, Gitlab, and other CI/CD solutions.
• Experience with Secure coding practices, Network security, SSL/TLS, Encryption, Key Management, SIEM deployment.
• Working in a heterogeneous global enterprise-level environment.
• Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines (Infrastructure as code).
• Docker, Kubernetes hands-on experience.
• Hands-on experience with automated security (static and dynamic) scanning.
• Fluent in English both spoken and written.
Nice to have:
• Experience with IAM (Open Identity Connect, LDAP...).
• Experience with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) solutions.
• Hands-on experience with Incident Response and Log Analysis.
• Solid knowledge of industry standards and frameworks (ISO27002, PCI Compliance, NIST/DISA).
• Advanced knowledge of SAST, DAST, MAST, Pen testing, Threat Modelling, and API testing.
• Experience in Open source projects from the Cloud-native computing foundation, and canary deployments.
• Security Certification (CISSP, CSSLP, CISSP-ISSAP, AWS Certified Associate Architect, Azure Certified Architect, CISM, CRISC, CDE, CDP, DSOE, CEH, CREST, OSCP).
Salary starting from 4000 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html