Show All Results
Supplier Quality Engineer f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within the Supplier Quality Assurance department, you will join a team in charge of activities related to the quality management of suppliers and subcontractors of the Molsheim site for the Assembled Plastics category, raw materials intended to be used for the manufacturing of consumables for the pharmaceutical industries.
In this context, you will be responsible for:
- setting up and ensuring the follow-up of the suppliers of your portfolio (definition of the classification of suppliers and annual audit plan, realization of selection audits, establishment of quality agreements, creation of item specific test specifications),
- managing modifications, non-conformities and associated action/development plans, and supplier complaints,
- providing support to the incoming inspection team
- coordinating the decision-making processes for acceptance of raw materials under derogation.
In transverse operation, you will work in close collaboration with other Quality teams based locally and on other sites, as well as with our Production, Marketing and R&D partners.
Who you are:
- Bac+5, specialized in chemistry, mechanics or quality assurance with a minimum experience of 5 years. You are fervent about the industrial field and have knowledge of the constraints of production in classified rooms.
- Mastery of quality tools (ISO reference, management of modifications, deviations/complaints) and supplier audit.
- English read, spoken, and written (international context).
- Autonomous, able to prioritize, also work effectively in a team, you have already demonstrated your analytical and synthesis skills in a matrix and multinational work environment.
- Pedagogue, you know how to make yourself available, with a good relational capacity to interact constructively with members of the service, other services, and suppliers.
- Proactive and force of proposal to be part of a process of continuous improvement.
- Mobile, for carrying out audits / visits to suppliers present in France and abroad (15% of the time).
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by the Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html