Show All Results
SAP MDG FA Sr Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Gather business requirements and design and develop SAP Master Data Governance ( MDG) module
- Responsible for all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
- This role will participate in ERP global projects responsible for any or all aspects of the SAP ECC 6.0 System Development Life Cycle from conceptual phase through implementation. The business analyst will be part of a team that supports post-implementation and ensures global SLAs are achieved.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Senior SAP MDG Functional Analyst will serve as the key link between the Business and the IS organization. This resource will work with the Master Data Department, Business owners, Process Owners world-wide and other SAP functional business analysts and technical developers to support and implement global processes and solutions in consolidation, planning, forecasting and reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for interacting with Business and IT client contacts to provide SAP MDG functional expertise.
- Sound expertise in Business flow of End to End Materials, Customer and Vendor Master Data Management Solutions, customer hierarchy and cross functional integration
- Identify client business requirements and objectives, process study, process alignment in customer master data area and play advisory to MDG Architect
- Gathering business requirements help translate Master Data Process to a comprehensive solution as defined in the business case.
- Responsible for configuration of MDG system, Solution Monitoring, creation of functional specification’s and guiding developers in custom development.
- Good knowledge in data enrichment, quality / health check of master data
- Develop functional specifications for enhancements, user exits and other programming changes. Work with the ABAP development team on enhancement efforts
- Support and perform testing on global SAP changes that affect EHS processes.
- Analyze and evaluate requirements for systems solutions that improve business processes and increase productivity
- Liaise with cross-functional project teams – across geographies
- Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor of Science Computer or 8-10 yrs experience in SAP MDM/MDG
- Strong understanding of SAP MDG architecture and configuration
- Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience with SAP MDG
- At least three End to End Implementation of SAP MDG module for large scale organization
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with EHS modules
- Good knowledge of BAPI, User exists, Export rules, ABAP code, RFC connection etc.
- Expert in cross-functional integration of different modules; EHS, MM , GTS,eWM, QM, PP Modules.
- Expertise in industries including manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceutical, and public sector
- ECC 6.0 ERP integration with products such as PP, SD, MM, QM, Distribution, PLM
- People management
- Reading and good understanding of ABAP code
- Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required
- People management
- Demonstrated leadership in the execution of strategic plans in a changing environment
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and joint teams to accomplish project and program goals
- Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different organizational entities
- Experience with Agile Project Management Methodology to be able to structure and scope a design and to manage a project through to completion
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
ADDITIONAL LOCAL NEEDS
- Travel’s Requirement 25%
- English as working language
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html