Show All Results
Şirketimizde kariyer, sürekli bir keşiftir: Yaklaşık 60.300 çalışanımız, sağlık hizmetleri, yaşam bilimleri ve elektronik alanındaki ileri nesil gelişmeler, dünyanın nasıl yaşadığını, çalıştığını ve kullandığını belirlemekte. 350 yılı aşkın bir süredir, dünyanın her yanında başkalarının hayatını iyileştirmenin yeni ve coşkun yollarını bulmak için merakımızı tutkuyla takip ettik.
Inside Sales Account Manager
Your role: The role of Inside Sales Account Manager for Process & Formulation Materials is to continually and consistently increase our market share and revenue by identifying new business opportunities and driving collaboration with customers to solve their unique challenges. As a member of the PFM MEA/SEE/Türkiye & Cuba team, you will sell a broad portfolio of Process & Formulation Materials, including high quality excipients for solid & liquid formulation, Biopharm ingredients, Process Chemicals to the classical & biopharmaceutical industry. You will increase our market share, emphasize differentiation from our competitors, and build upon our strong reputation for excellence within your territory. This role will be remote within the Turkish Republic.
Assigned territory will consist of several accounts in the MEA/SEE/Türkiye region.
- Ensures that quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved by gaining market share and seeding our products in assigned territory
- Strong collaboration with Account Manager & Sales Manager in the assgined territory
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to create mutual value for Merck and its clients
- Identifies customer needs/goals/challenges and provides solutions through accurate positioning of PFM products, services, knowledge, and expertise
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts and soliciting new accounts as needed
- Work effectively and support customers in a virtual and digital environment
- Embraces the use of CRM and sales tools, to appropriately maintain contacts, opportunities, leads, seeding, pipeline, and processes
- Present PFM products and solutions to customers with impact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that translate to a virtual working environment; the ability to call, email, connect and interact positively and effectively with potential customers
- Works collaboratively with customers and shape opinions of stakeholders
- Builds and maintains positive relationships; builds credibility and trust
- Drives internal alignment on projects and initiatives.
- Plans time and priorities in an effective manner to achieve goals for sustainable results
- Uses resourceful questioning to draw out information for diagnosing a situation
- Evaluates results and makes adjustments to achieve better business outcomes; learns from mistakes
- Perceives the impact and the implications of decisions on other components of the company as well as the impact on clients and suppliers
- Work closely with functional support organizations to optimally achieve goals
- Applies effective consultation skills; generates results with positive outcomes for both parties
- Generates accurate business forecasts
- Possesses the ability to assesses a situation, the people and temperament, and uses that information to guide thinking and behavior
- Anticipates areas of conflict, manages disagreement, and works toward resolution
- Respects the needs and contributions of others
Bachelor’s Degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry or other science or technical field
3+ years of experience working in the Life Sciences environment
Candidates must demonstrate a natural affinity to influence and/or sell to all levels of an organization.
- Sales experience and equivalent strong industry background is a plus.
- Solid understanding of pharmaceutical and biotech drug production processes/unit operations
- Self-motivated and assertive; takes initiative and works independently
- A committed learner, dedicated to continuously increasing knowledge and skills with a customer-focused demeanor
- Decisive: knows how to build a solid case and can drive a decision when appropriate
- Demonstrates ability to persuade, through logic and bottom-line reasoning
- Possesses exceptionally strong conceptual skills – can see the big picture and can translate it compellingly in writing and speech
- Passionate at listening to the expressed needs and wants of others
- Master the basics of pricing and can articulate the value or reasons behind pricing
Sunduklarımız: Bizler çok çeşitli arka planlardan, bakış açılarından ve yaşam deneyimlerinden gelen meraklı zihinleriz.
Çeşitliliğin tüm boyutlarını kutluyoruz. Biz bunun mükemmelliği, inovasyonu ve beşeri ilerlemeyi yönlendirdiğine inanıyoruz. Müşterilerimizi, hastalarımızı ve zengin insan karışımımızı önemsiyoruz. Bu çeşitlilik, bilim ve teknolojide liderlik yeteneğimizi güçlendiriyor.
Herkes için erişim ve fırsatlar yaratmaya ve hedeflerinizi gerçekleştirmeniz için, sizi güçlendirmeye kararlıyız. Farklı iş alanlarımız, yeni ufuklar keşfetmek için çeşitli kariyer hamleleri sunmaktadır.
Milyonları etkileyen ve meraklarını hayata geçirmeleri için herkesi güçlendiren bir kapsayıcılık ve aidiyet kültürü oluşturmada bize katılın!
Merak ettiniz mi? Başvuru ve daha fazla bilgi için: https://jobs.vibrantm.com/merck/
Çeşitliliğin, eşitliğin ve kapsayıcılığın bizim için ne anlama geldiği hakkında daha fazla bilgi edinmek isterseniz, lütfen https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html adresini ziyaret edin.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html