Show All Results
Head of Global Marketing Dopant and Deposition
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role is responsible for the P&L and Strategy for Dopant & Deposition products in Specialty Gas Business Field of Semiconductor Material Business Unit. As Head of Global Marketing, Dopant & Deposition platform, the incumbent will need to manage 5 Marketing Managers, develop platform strategies, deliver on annual financial targets, and provide overall leadership for commercial and operational activities.
- Product Strategies and Executions / Market Analysis
- Responsible for developing product strategies and marketing plans that drive best-in-class performance for Dopant and Deposition Platform
- Execute product strategies and plans via collaboration with all functions and support customer activities.
- Update and set product strategies and market plans that clearly define how each product will win, be differentiated in the market-place and deliver profitable growth. Define product needs/requirements and investments.
- Responsible for marketing activities for a highly complex, technical and broad product portfolio. Requires a deep understanding of the product use / application, value proposition and offering.
- Responsible for solving or directing the resolution of problems of unique complexity that can impact the long-term direction of the business unit by applying commercially-sound judgement and advanced analytical assessment.
- Foster an external-facing and customer-focused culture that deepens the marketing organizations understanding of market trends/drivers, competitive landscape and customer roadmaps.
- Business Performance Management
- Responsible for financial (budget) setting on Quarterly and Annual basis
- Accountable to deliver upon product profitability and performance targets with full P&L responsibility
- Collaborate with all functions to ensure product (and platform) Sales and Margin targets meet or exceed annual operating plan budgets. Drive actions to address additional needs.
- Set pricing strategies across product lines and collaborate with Sales for pricing realization. Maximize portfolio performance and potential.
- Overall Business Management
- Work closely with Product Management (and Engineering) on product capacity roadmaps to ensure supply matches customer needs. Collaborate on technical requirements, as well.
- Partner with Sourcing and Supply Chain to ensure robust and resilient product supply for all customers across all regions/countries.
- Lead the identification and prioritization of new opportunities through close collaborations with our global Sales and Technology teams.
- People Management
- Manage 5 Marketing Managers with about 20 products
- Provide leadership and direction to a global and diverse team across many countries in Asia, Europe and the US.
- Ensure teams meet or exceed targets by developing execution plans for opportunities and mitigation plans for risks
- Give clear directions for strategies development, execution plans, commercial actions, decision-makings, cross-functional leadership, etc. across all works for Marketing Managers, aligning with Corporate and BF strategies and decisions
Who You Are:
- BS’s Degree in Engineering required
- Experience: 5+ years of product, sales, and/or marketing assignments. Experience within semiconductor and/or display preferred
- MBA or other advanced degree in a technical discipline preferred.
- Strong English language (written and oral) skills for effective communication across countries
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Candidate needs to be comfortable with a high-tech, fast-paced environment
- Candidate should be initiative, independent, and interpersonal with strong leadership mindset.
- The ability to gain support, influence and obtain cooperation is critical to success
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by the Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html