Show All Results
Business Process Excellence Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Business Process Excellence is a focused team providing support for Data Analytics & Reporting, Continuous Improvement, and P2P Governance.
Support Buy & Pay operations through the following:
- Data Analytics & Reporting - You are responsible in getting the required data, cleaning it up, and using this to create & develop reports. You are also responsible in ensuring reports & analyses for Buy & Pay in this group are outputted in a timely manner. Data are mined through different tools and at times through different stakeholders.
- Continuous Improvement – You are a part of the project team that ensures completion of various continuous improvement projects. Your output may be in the form of monitoring, operations, and/or analysis, among others.
- P2P Governance – You shall ensure P2P policies are followed. This may be in the form of assistance in campaigns for P2P policies, audit support, alignment of work instructions and standard operating procedures to policies, maintenance of key contacts, and access maintenance & approvals for select systems.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting/Supply Chain/Procurement or related courses
- At least 2-year work experience in data analytics & reporting
- Fluent English language skills required
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Experience in data mining and dashboard creation preferred
- Experience in database management and business intelligence preferred
- Experience in SAP, Oracle, & Ariba is preferred
- Must be amenable to work in Day and Mid shift (Shift Schedule: 6am-3pm), in BGC, Taguig
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html