Show All Results
Software IT developer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
By joining a diverse and inclusive international team, you will actively develop the software powering up pharmaceutical devices of the future.
The technologies involved are at the focal point between traditional automation and modern IoT-oriented technologies.
As an active member of a dynamic Scrum team, you primarily develop new features, create the associated documentation and unit tests.
You also interact with the team Product Owner and Architects to express your opinions and expertise and help shape the functional aspects, architecture and technical guidelines”
BANGALORE Java Full Stack Developer
Job Title: Software IT -Java Full Stack Developer
Working address: CGI Tower-2,Next to Symbiosis University,8th Floor, Electronic City Phase-1 | Bengaluru 560100
- The applicant must be expert with both frontend and backend technologies development
- The applicant must bring expertise with Features toggling on/off, Features flag and state-of-the-art techniques enabling the continuous flow of development activities with a single code base
- The applicant must be proficient with aesthetics and stylesheets development
- Must be comfortable to work in Electronic City Bangalore Location
- Must have minimum 4 years for working experience
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, DOM including HTML5, CSS and SASS
- Expert & hands-on on ReactJS and ability to design & develop SPA using components, JSX and Redux architecture.
- Understand & implemented various design patterns including but limited to PRPL, Observable, Immutable, Isomorphic etc.,
- Understands the lifecycle hooks well and ensures correct usage and experience in React hooks
- Lazy load of modules, components, routes through ReactJS to suit the need of application scalability & performance.
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Good understand & hands-on in implementing unit tests, end-to-end tests using JEST, Enzyme (ReactJS)
- Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 8, Java EE platforms
Experience of working in Spring Framework, Hibernate, Spring Boot, REST API, Junit, Mockito
Experience working on Messaging queues like RabbitMQ, Kafka
Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Have experience in implementing various solutions involving Microservices and implement Relational databases such as MS SQL Server.
Scaled Agile Framework, Windows OS, Life Sciences(exposure)
Ability to discuss solutions and requirements with supervisor and users
Ability to document Design Specifications, solutions and configuration in technical documents
Ability to work as part of a team.
Ability to lead small projects as required
Advance proficiency in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & execution and Impactful communication
Proficiency in Customer orientation and technical acumen
Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html