Show All Results
Global Process Manager Asset Accounting
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Global Process Manager Asset Accounting, you have the process responsibility for asset accounting processes across systems and regions. As a process owner you define, further develop and optimize end-to-end processes as well as tools, roles & responsibilities. You define the process performance KPI to assess the transparency and measurement of the asset accounting process. You ensure that asset accounting processes fulfill requirements as well as global business reporting requirements laid out in the global company procedures. You drive potential implementation of the group wide standard procedures and tools. In addition, you may be assigned to special projects supporting Finance Process Management team, operational team as well as other project teams or stakeholders. You align the implementation of standard processes in ERP projects as well as legacy systems in close alignment with project stakeholders on request. In addition, you prepare and keep up-to-date consistent and high-quality documentation for the end-to-end (E2E) Asset Accounting processes. You constantly seek ways to improve process performance by driving enhancements, automation and innovation.
You will be responsible for:
- Global end-to-end processes, roles & responsibilities, KPIs etc. for asset accounting processes
- Drive the further implementation of tools and processes, including overall project coordination as well as rollout activities.
- Prepare consistent and high-quality documentation and training content for the assigned E2E processes
- Ensure compliance to internal business requirements
- Driving process improvements, automation and innovation in alignment with other stakeholders
Who you are:
You are fluent in English and can work in an international team. You gained several years of SAP experience, particularly in the Financial Accounting (FI) module but also understand flows across other SAP modules. You have proper Finance knowledge with a special focus on the Asset Accounting area:
- Degree in Finance or similar field
- Experience in SAP FI is required, knowledge in SD, CO and MM modules as well as hands-on experience in other group systems (Oracle, Scala) is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of end-to-end Asset Accounting, Closing and Reporting processes
- Several years of hands-on accounting experience.
- Project and process improvements experience is required.
- Experienced in MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance several on-going tasks simultaneously and an exceptional commitment to achieve goals within timelines in a challenging environment.
- Very good communication skills, with the ability to work in an international team across different continents
- Enjoying to pro-actively drive projects, improvements and best-practice solutions , together with multiple stakeholders (including Senior Management) in Accounting, IT and other areas
- Amenable to work mid-shift, with flexibility to take late night calls as needed
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by the Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html