Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will work as an Ariba Buy Expert Consultant within our Technology Center in Bangalore. The Ariba Engineer possesses deep skills and experience in design, implementation and deployment of SAP Ariba On-Demand solutions with a focus on downstream processes (Procure to Order, Invoicing, Ariba Procurement Content, Guided Buying etc.) but with exposure to the upstream processes (Sourcing, Contracts, etc.). In this job, you will:
- Leverage best practices to design, implement, and support configuration /development for Source to Pay business processes in an Ariba environment
- Be the Senior advisor showcasing expert knowledge of Ariba applications in fit-gap design/solution workshops and meetings, managing Ariba changes and enhancements as the SME in Buy to Pay Processes
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the overall solution architecture and cloud integration methods with SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle and other legacy applications
- Collaborate with SAP Ariba AMS/Shared Services/support teams to resolve Ariba product/config related issues with service requests requiring Ariba cloud support (customizations, config)
- Maintain Ariba Deployment playbook and lead localization/functional configuration and cutover for each implementation cluster
- Gain visibility and knowledge of new product enhancements and roadmap in order to drive sustainable solution design and value realization
- Collaborates with Ariba testers or key users to ensure quality assurance
- Deliver state of the art Functional specifications or configuration documents
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- Minimum of 2 full life cycle Ariba cloud implementations encompassing multiple Ariba modules/processes
- 6-8 years of project solutions delivery (development/configuration) experience with at least 3 years of experience in Ariba solutions integrated with SAP, with at least one global company
- Procurement/Procure to Pay Operations and SAP-MM experience is desired along with Ariba Solution Architecture and capabilities experience
- Knowledge of Ariba configuration capabilities and automation OOTB features e.g. web service integration tasks, APIs, workflow config
- Demonstratable knowledge of Ariba P2O, Guided Buying, CIG, and cXML eCommerce integration
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Extensive knowledge of implementing Ariba services such as Ariba Network commerce automation with a good understanding of interfaces across enterprise landscapes: e.g. SAP, MDM etc.
- Experience with CIx connector, SAP PI/PO, APIs, Asapio ACI
- Ability to work with technical and business-oriented teams, to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html