Show All Results
E-Commerce(B2B) Solution Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We offer a full range of e-Commerce tools designed to enable greater spend control for our customer's procurement staff, providing their researchers with ease of access to the products they’ve come to rely on.
As one of the our company's e-commerce solutions, e-Procurement is a way to link our customers' current buying platform to us. It’s also called “B2B.”
e-Procurement provides seamless system-to-system connectivity of customers' existing spend management system, such as Jaggaer, Ariba, SAP, Oracle, Coupa and others to our business systems.
This position will collaborate with our customers' organization/platform provider to install customized, scalable, all-in-one procurement solutions.
- Identify new B2B opportunities
- Develop potential B2B customer portfolio to identify new targets & business opportunity
- Co-work with Sales Team to evaluate & convert leads to B2B opportunities
- Enable new B2B connections to trade
- Act as Project Manager to enable new B2B connections from initiation to launch, including requirement gathering, development, user testing, hypercare
- Able to collaborate & communicate effectively with stakeholders from B2B APAC, SAP Global, CE, Sales, WH, and other external 3rd party carrier/development agencies
- Maintain B2B platform & services
- Monitor B2B transactions in DEeP & SAP; Report & resolve issues with regional support teams
- Maintain B2B documents & channel up-to-date (i.e., B2B product catalog, pricelist, implementation guide, sample cXML API docs, etc.)
- Conduct B2B trainings to internal employees & external customers
- Partner management & healthcheck
- Run regular customer satisfaction surveys, connect with B2B customers to collect VOCs (gather customer best practices, areas of improvement, etc.)
- Report monthly B2B sales performance & project status to stakeholders
- Handle new / existing customer inquiries & issues
- Enhance B2B offerings
- Align & adapt global B2B strategy to local market; Collaborate with global team to implement & localize new B2B services & solutions
- Introduce & implement new components & services to existing / potential B2B partners
- Other tasks assigned by your superior
Who You Are:
- +5 years of professional experience in Digital Transformation Project (integration, rollout, digital platform etc)
- combined development experience in B2B / Web Project manager work and PMO experience or Relevant work experience in IT Consulting firm
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
- Intermediate level command SAP is preferred
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact and influence outcomes in matrixed environment
- Motivation to drive the business, proactive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves to achieve goal
- Telecommuting & face-to-face work available
- Business proficient in English
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by the Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html