Show All Results
Boomi Senior Developer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the role:
You will work as IT Interface Guide within our India Development Center in Bangalore. In this job, you will be responsible for timely completion of Interface developments and to ensure delivery quality in line with business’s requirements and development guidelines. It is meaningful to establish a professional level of communication with the business teams to ensure effective solutions and high customer happiness. Your ability to understand business requirements for Marketing and Sales processes and the skill to develop appropriate technical solutions is a key success factor. From a technical perspective we expect accurate solution documentation and integration expertise covering technical components, component traceability and quality control using SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to develop and maintain business critical interfaces.
Who you are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- proven ability with at least 5-6 years of hands-on interface development experience with tools like Informatica, Dell Boomi, SAP PI, etc across 2-3 clients at a minimum.
- Experience optimizing ETL mappings, sessions and workflows
- Extensive knowledge of implementing web services such as SOAP and REST APIs with a good understanding of interfaces across enterprise landscapes: e.g. Salesforce, SAP, MDM, etc.
- Address and accurate sophisticated technical and functional issues/bugs
- Experience writing sophisticated SQL, PL/SQL and Performance Tuning is a plus
- Practical experience with implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Relevant certifications: Dell Boomi: Developer, Architect, Administrator, MuleSoft: Developer Level 1, Integration and API Associate, API Design Associate, Integration Professional, Architect
- Excellent command of English
- Support teams in resolving conflict errors
- Documentation of solutions, adoption of best practices
- Mediate in possible complaints, strive to improve efficiency, communication and teamwork
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html