Show All Results
Sr Clinical Site Lead
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
As an Associate Director, Senior Clinical Site Lead working across therapeutic areas, you are accountable at the country level for overseeing delivery and quality of site activities; implementation of site engagement strategies; identification and mitigation of risks to ensure successful execution of outsourced Phase I-III trials in the clinical development portfolio. Being a strong clinical operations expert, influencer, and communicator - you will establish site relationships to build investigator and site staff knowledge of our development compounds; collaborate with global and local teams and Patient/Industry Associations to raise the company profile and awareness of our trials with current and potential investigators; and use your knowledge of site capabilities and past performance to assess their potential as investigational sites for our trials. In collaboration with external vendors and the internal Trial Team, you will pro-actively utilise site performance and quality data analytics to engage with investigational sites to achieve expected enrolment and conduct risk-based sponsor oversight activities. You will recognize and develop talent through empowerment and performance feedback and you will ensure team environment in which everyone strives.
Who are you:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Medical or Life Science discipline (essential); PhD desirable
- 10 years clinical operations experience from a CRO, pharma and/or biotech company
- Substantial experience in site management/oversight (including management/oversight of CRA teams and/or Lead CRA experience), vendor management/oversight
- Thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and global/local country regulations
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks or projects of increasing complexity
- Capability to perform self-training and able to lead, coach and train other team members
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Proactive, deliverable focused and solution orientated with clear understanding of ownership and accountability
- Approaches change positively; adapts behaviour or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles
- Strong analytical skills, aptitude to interpret outputs from analytical tools to enhance and improve study execution
- Comfortable working in a fast‐paced environment where speed is paramount
- Aptitude to network and use appropriate interpersonal styles to establish constructive working relationships with peers and partners to meet mutual goals and objectives
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written and listening - both in native language and English
- Experience in/knowledge of patient and site centric activities, recruitment and retention strategies and technologies
- Broad therapeutic area experience ideally relevant to our company portfolio
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html