Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Title: SAP Solution Manager Business Process Monitoring Expert-II.
Role: This position will be located in the Electronics City, Phase I, Bangalore, India facility of KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. As an SAP Solution Manager Business Process Monitoring Expert, your role will be a varied one. Ultimately we'd be hiring you for your technical expertise. Your role includes designing and implementing technical and business process monitoring solutions using SAP’s latest Solution Manager system. Strong understanding of SAP system architectural principles and standards. Lead and deliver monitoring business requirements. Keep up to date with SAP technologies and implement them if beneficial to the organization.
- Working with the various projects/teams in the release to coordinate and plan the technical deployments of the various solutions including SAP Transportable and Non-Transportable systems, legacy systems, and other third-party applications.
- Provide technical support to the projects/teams on SAP Business Process Monitoring including Solution Manager technical monitoring and data volume management, custom code management, authorization security monitoring, cyber security, and BPCA.
- Working with the Development teams to support SAP Transports including organization/bundling, dual maintenance/retrofit, and object conflict issue resolution.
- Working with the Cutover Team to plan and execute the release and import of SAP Transports during the cutover rehearsals, go-live, and hyper-care phases of the release.
- Supporting the testing team and Change Control team with Business Process Change Analyzer and choosing the right test cases.
- Support the Applications team with Build SAP like a Factory, Run SAP like a Factory functionality.
- Support in optimizing the performance of the SAP by implementing SAP Business Process Operations in Solution manager, especially Business process performance optimization.
- Participate in the project “Go-Live” activities.
- Ensure all work conforms to SAP best practices and IT standards, including documentation.
- Keep the manager up to date with weekly updates on team workload.
Who you are:
- A bachelor's degree with 16+ years of education.
- Must have 6+ years of SAP Solution Manager expertise.
- SAP Technical expertise including all the SAP performance measurement transactions.
- Experience in Technical Monitoring, RetroFit, FocussedBuild, Cyber security, and Business process performance optimization.
- Functional knowledge in SD, MM, FI, GTS, EWM, TM, and Event Management modules.
- Business process and interface monitoring, Custom Code Management, and Business process improvement expertise.
- Configuration of SAP Solution Manager and enhancements in the standard workflow.
- Experience in SLD, LMDB, and MSC.
- Strong work experience in configuring Business Process Monitoring (BPM) for SAP & Non-SAP systems like Job Monitoring, trfc's, Qrfc's, IDocs, PI Monitoring Etc...
- Strong Work experience in defining Custom processes.
- Strong work experience in BPMON Dashboards.
- Experience in Technical Monitoring.
- Support and resolution of solution manager issues on daily basis.
- Knowledge of various features of SAP Solution Manager.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills on any applications and infrastructure.
- Must have strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-focused environment across multiple projects.
- Must be willing to work from 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM IST shift, and non-standard shifts when needed.
No.29/A, 2nd Cross, Electronics City, Phase I, Bangalore, Karnataka 560100, 5th Cross Road, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html