Show All Results
ERP Master Planner
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
An exciting role has arisen to join MilliporeSigma, the life science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, as a Master Planner. In this strategic position, you will be responsible for managing the master schedule for the Process Solutions Services business unit in the planning system.
As part of the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) team, you will be working closely with Operations, Demand Planning, Master Data Admin, Program Management and other business functions to ensure a robust and efficient master plan is shared with the business. You will:
- Create, monitor and continually improve the master schedule for Process Solutions Services (PSS) sites in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Manage inputs to the planning system such as human resource and equipment capacity.
- Collaborate with department planners/schedulers/supervisors to understand constraints, dependencies, and efficiencies, and reflect these in the planning system through master data modeling.
- Define & update optimal planning rules & system parameters to achieve business objectives including service performance, quality, and financial goals.
- Act as the primary point of contact for planning queries, helping the business understand the rationale for how the plan is constructed and driving continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the Master Data team to ensure routings and BOM master data are accurate in the ERP.
- Identify deviations from the plan and collaborate to understand their cause and impact.
- Develop and maintain performance metrics for adherence to plan.
- Build alternative capacity planning scenarios to assist in operational and financial planning.
- Incorporate plans for New Product Introduction & retiral into the master plan.
- Participate in regular Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) reviews.
- Manage the setup and testing of the planning module in SAP S4 Hana.
- Promote and support the use of accurate and reliable information across the company to enable optimal decision making.
Must sit in MD, DC or VA. Hybrid working model
Who You Are:
- Master’s Degree with 3+ years experience as a Master Planner or Scheduler; or Bachelors Degree with 5+ years experience as a master planner or scheduler; or Associates Degree with 8+ years’ experience as master planner or scheduler.
- A deep understanding of the underlying logic of APO/Planning/IBP & ERP systems.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail, with an accompanying sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate and work with diverse and global user groups.
- Affinity with data and an analytical (vs. intuitive) approach to problem solving.
- High level of written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrate a high degree of creativity and mature judgement in anticipating and solving non-reoccurring, unprecedented problems.
- APICS (CPIM, CSCP) certification is desirable.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options. As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html