Show All Results
Senior Engineer - Mechanical Integrity
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Senior Engineer – Mechanical Integrity in Sheboygan Falls, WI you will be responsible for being the lead resource on Process Safety Management Mechanical Integrity for critical assets at the Sheboygan Falls, WI facility. You will have full responsibility and accountability from identifying problems to implementing multi-discipline solutions and programs. This will involve working in a team setting with colleagues in a high growth environment. Job duties include:
• Adhere to our company standard framework for Mechanical Integrity
• Willingness to lead and establish new processes and programs within a fast-paced growth environment
• Approve or determine changes to ITPM (Inspections, Testing and Preventive Maintenance)
• Work with Subject Matter Experts onsite to best determine such metrics for ITPM
• Ensure ASME, API, NFPA or other RAGAGEP are included as part of newly developed Mechanical Integrity program
• Support and develop risk-based inspection (RBI) methods
• Establish, develop, or maintain list of 3rd party inspectors, repairers, and contractors with documented qualifications as part of MI program requirements
• Manage internal stakeholders and report to management with full transparency on project or program status with respect to safety, budget, schedule, scope, and risks
• Procure necessary consultants, contractors, equipment, and materials to support capital projects or mechanical integrity developments
• Support corporate capital expenditure budgets in the range of $25MM to $300MM
• Manage and coordinate construction projects as needed, which vary in complexity and scope
Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other engineering discipline
• 5+ years of work experience in a chemical production facility
• 5+ years of experience with mechanical integrity and PSM in a chemical processing facility
• Proven track record of working in large matrix organization environments with various stakeholders
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMI PMP) or ability to obtain within one year
• PE License
• Strong knowledge of formal project management processes and tools, and the ability to utilize these tools to initiate, manage, and close complex projects
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation and meeting management skills
• Ability to understand and provide direction to assure compliance with the policies, codes, standards, and regulations
• Strong knowledge of OSHA PSM 1910.119
• Established track record with standards, implementation of standards and tracking performance as it relates to PSM Mechanical Integrity or equipment reliability for process piping, vessels, relief valves, heat exchangers, pumps, or other critical assets
• Collaborative and growth-oriented
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html